Home > Welshpool
Victoria Memorial Hospital
- Approaching Welshpool from Oswestry A483 (Welshpool Bypass):
- Turn right for Welshpool onto Salop Road
- Turn right onto Gungrog Road. The Hospital is situated on the left-hand side.
Approaching from A458 from Machynlleth:
- Continue straight on at roundabout into Brook Street, which becomes Union Street.
- At T Junction turn left into Church Street, becomes Salop Road. Then turn left into Gungrog Road. The Hospital is on the left hand side.
Approaching from Newtown on A483:
- Continue on Bypass to second Roundabout.
- Take Second left into Smithfield Road, becomes Mill Lane.
- At T Junction turn right onto Salop Road.
- Turn Left into Gungrog Road. Hospital is on Left-hand side
To access Shropdoc please go to main hospital entrance located on Right-hand side:
- If main doors are locked then use Shropdoc intercom to gain access.
- Shropdoc area is located downstairs please follow signs once inside hospital.
Parking for the Shropdoc patients will be as for normal hospital attendance
View Larger Map
Patients can only be seen where they have been given a booked appointment time
They are NOT walk-in centres.
If you need out of hours medical attention
you need to phone Shropdoc on 0333 222 66 55
For medical emergencies dial 999